2. Let go of those who are already gone. –when people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you. It doesn’t mean they are bad people; it just means that their part in your story is over.
3. Show everyone kindness and respect. – Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.
4. Accept people just the way they are. – In most cases it’s impossible to change them anyway, and it’s rude to try. So save yourself from needless stress.
5. Be your imperfectly perfect self. – You are perfect just the way you are and pretending to be anything other than yourself is a waste of time and a crime.
6. Keep your promises and tell the truth. – If you say you’re going to do something, DO IT! If you say you’re going to be somewhere, BE THERE! If you say you feel something, MEAN IT! If you can’t, won’t, and don’t, then DON’T LIE. It’s always better to tell people the truth up front. Don’t play games with people’s heads and hearts.
7. Give what you want to receive. – Don’t expect what you are not willing to give. Start practicing the golden rule. If you want love, give love.
8. Talk a little less, and listen more. – Less advice is often the best advice. People don’t need lots of advice, they need a listening ear. What they want to know is often already somewhere inside of them.
9.Do little things every day for others. – And do them without expecting anything in return. You will feel so good and your relationships will flourish.